Call Today For A Free Consultation: 813-501-2109

Llame Para Una Consulta Gratis: 813-501-2109

We accept all major

forms of credit:

Contact Us

Family Law


If circumstances that existed at the time of the original cause of action are not longer present, this makes it appropriate to modify the terms of the original agreement or court order.

Former spouses and parents have the right to seek a modification of a Final Judgment. Judgments regarding child custody (time-sharing), child support, and alimony can be modified if there has been a substantial change of circumstances. Certain reasons such as medical and child care costs, changes in income and disability, the child's best interest may also necessitate an adjustment.

If you are interested and need assistance with an modification case, contact Lindsay Ruiz Bash, P.A. Contact the firm's office to arrange a free initial consultation with your Tampa Family Law attorney. Attorney Bash is also available to meet after hours by appointment only. We proudly serve the whole Tampa Bay area: Hillsborough County, Pasco CountyNew Tampa, Wesley Chapel, Dade City, Carrollwood, Temple Terrace, Zephyrhills, Brandon, Lutz, South Tampa, Plant City, RiverviewNew Port Richey, Land O' Lakes and all the surrounding areas.