Call Today For A Free Consultation: 813-501-2109

Llame Para Una Consulta Gratis: 813-501-2109

We accept all major

forms of credit:

Contact Us

Family Law

Name Change

In the state of Florida minors and adults may request a name change. A petition for name change may be granted only if the person:

  1. Has never been declared bankrupt
  2. Has not been found guilty of a crime
  3. Is seeking the change for no illegal purpose
  4. Has no judgments against him or her

Name changes commonly occur because of a recent divorce or marriage. Outside of those  two, obtaining a name change requires the filing of court documents.

If you are interested and need assistance with a name change, contact Lindsay Ruiz Bash, P.A. Contact the firm's office to arrange a free initial consultation with your Tampa Family Law attorney. Attorney Bash is also available to meet after hours by appointment only. We proudly serve the whole Tampa Bay area: Hillsborough County, Pasco CountyNew Tampa, Wesley Chapel, Dade City, Carrollwood, Temple Terrace, Zephyrhills, Brandon, Lutz, South Tampa, Plant City, Riverview, New Port Richey, Land O' Lakes and all the surrounding areas.